Bonded trucking acts as an extended arm to the airlines by carrying cargo in remote areas wherein airlines cannot operate their flights.
With our vast network of operations, TT Trucking provides bonded carrier services to all customs notified air cargo complex across India.
Our bonded trucking service plays an important role in expanding the reach of airlines. From apparel, pharmaceutical products, perishables to heavy machinery, dangerous goods and odd dimension cargo (ODC), TT bonded carriers efficiently transport all types of cargo from Air Freight Stations (AFS) to designated locations.
We have dedicated drivers at the wheels of our bonded carriers, who are experts in handling different type of cargo and they are time-bound delivery to the destination. They are masters in taking necessary precautions while transporting cargo from the AFS to the warehouse, safely and securely.
Time-bound delivery is an important aspect in bonded trucking. We strictly ensure that the custom formalities are cleared in advance to avoid any delays in shipment. The RTO rules and other necessary approval processes relating to road transportation of special cargo are followed and adhered to for safe and secure transportation.
The notable features of our bonded trucking service are:
- Advanced fleet management to evade traffic jams and connect the cargo to the flight in time without fail.
- Minimal handling to avoid damage to cargo.
- GPS-enabled bonded carriers for the real-time tracking of shipments.
- Odd dimensions cargo (ODC) which cannot be carried by airlines can be shipped in our bonded carriers.
- Skilled and well-trained drivers.
- Legitimate knowledge about customs regulations and licensing.
We provide our clients with the finest bonded carrier service to transport air cargo in an efficient, safe, and cost-effective manner.